When the wet weather arrives, get ready to rock with the Muc-Off Rear Ride guard. Don’t let mud and spray get in the way of a good time when you’re shredding the trails or commuting to work. This mudguard is lightweight, stealthy and super easy to fit to your bike – plus it looks rad too.
- Step 1 - Feed the attached zip tie through the 'IN' slot and back through the 'OUT' slot
- Step 2 - Fold the two outside edges and the centre fold downwards along the fold lines to stiffen the guard
- Step 3 - Push the guard and zip tie over the top of the rail on the rear of the saddle
- Step 4 - Tighten the zip tie around the rails ensuring the zip tie fits inbetween the slot on the edge of the guard.
- Step 5 - When you have tightened the zip tie firmly cut to length ensuring you have at least 30mm to retension if required.