61722-0045Regular price $425.00
A few notes on this shoe -- This product combines our SW Vent upper with our race winning SW Recon outsole to create a one-of-a-kind shoe perfect for long hot days in the saddle. We see this product as the ultimate gravel racing product for hot summer races.
- Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Our Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
- The Vented Mouthport toe box pulls air in through the front of the shoe and channels it around your feet, while the entire-new, engineered mesh upper and tongue let that air flow freely throughout the shoe—aiding in both cooling and sweat evaporation. Along with the engineered mesh in the upper, we added a layer of Dyneema Mesh to keep strong-hold of your foot, ensuring pro-proven power transfer.
- Our stiffest and lightest XC FACT carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- For power transfer, our PadLock heel construction cradles the heel to ensure optimal power transfer. In fact, it’s been scientifically-proven to improve acceleration. Pair that with two independent, alloy BOA S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee, and you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
- Two independent, alloy BOA S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee so you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- SlipNot rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.