Specialized Purist 74 Bottle
7763-9301Regular price $14.95
The Purist Hydroflo Fixy Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass.
The silicon dioxide coating is a mere 20 nanometers thick which, for comparison, is less than 5,000 times thinner than a human hair. Meanwhile, the shape of the bottle feels equally perfect both in the hand and in the cage.
This version has our Hydroflo Fixy cap and bottle shape. It features a self-sealing Heart Valve™ that's completely "slosh-proof" on the bike, but when you want a drink, a squeeze on the bottle delivers a massive rush of water. However, you're able to pop the valve down for an absolute leak-proof seal for when you toss full bottles into your race bag. Additionally, Hydroflo features a new three-shape design that not only improves the actual handling of the bottle, but it also secures its position within your cage.
We recommend a simple rinse and dry after use, but if you want to wash it, take care not to scratch the inner surface of the plastic. Alternatively, it'll be fine on the top rack of your machine.
- Purist infusion shields the bottle form odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean.
- Proprietary engineered resin delivers the most flexible bottle ever designed.
- Ergonomic, three-sided design makes it easy to grip, and it's form fitting to the hand.
- Self-sealing Heart Valve™ delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design—even when the valve is open.
- No push or pull is required to open and close the Heart Valve™.
- Easy-to-clean mouthpiece.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food- grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.