The sun is both a strong ally and a superior foe, meaning that we need it to survive, yet it's hell-bent on harming us should we choose to worship it with our bare skin. For this reason, we created our Deflect™ UV Arm Covers.
Don't let the full-arm coverage fool you, as they aren't necessarily for keeping you warm—although they could hit the sweet spot on a very moderate day. Instead, they were developed to keep your skin protected from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, all without sacrificing anything to either comfort or temperature management. This is furthered with a next-to-skin NILIT® Breeze yarns that reduces body temperature, much like the feeling of cool, minty breath after chewing certain gums. This has been coupled with a right & left specific design that prevents any unwanted pinching or chafing, all while serving up a UV 50+ level of protection.
- NILIT® Breeze yarns react to body heat and sweat, creating a cooling sensation that's been independently verified to lower body temperature.
- Engineered construction minimizes edges and stitching, creating a smooth, compressive feel against your skin.
- Knitted articulation and openings keep the warmers in place for the perfect fit.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Fabric Content: 75% Nylong Breeze, 20% Nylon, 5% Spandex