Whether you're riding on your local streets or your local trails, your hands are bound to take a beating. The Contour Locking Grips are here to relieve your hands — Specialized worked closely with medical professionals over the course of their design, and the result is something close to pure bliss.
At the exterior, you'll find that they're shaped with an ergonomic design that's plenty flexible in order to disperse pressure and absorb shock and vibration. To ensure that absorption of vibration, Specialized gave the grips a high-density inner core, a medium-density body, and a softer density to cushion the ulnar nerve. This means that your hands will be free of numbness, so you'll have better control and handling. Just as important, the Contours have a locking design to secure their position on the bars, so you'll always have the right support, right where you need it.
- Medically designed to conform to hand anatomy — this relieves pressure-related symptoms, such as pain and numbness, which often lead to fatigue
- High-density inner core for a secure bar attachment
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure
- Medium-density body for secure grip
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment
- Softest density in key contact area cushions the ulnar nerve
Small/Medium diameter: 30mm
Large/X-Large diameter: 32mm