Less Heat + More Stopping Power = Better Braking
Disc brakes have rightfully become the contemporary standard across all major cycling disciplines thanks to superior stopping power, nuanced modulation, and reliable all-weather performance, and the Shimano XT/Ultegra RT-MT800 Centerlock Disc Rotor features new technology to take that performance up a notch.
Shimano's Ice Tech Freeza technology means this rotor is able to cope with sustained braking and high temperatures associated with both road and mountain biking. Shimano's advanced Freeza heat-dissipating design reduces brake fade. Installing and removing the rotors is quick and easy thanks to Shimano's proprietary centerlock design.
- XT/Ultegra series disc rotor for reliable stopping power in all conditions
- Maximum heat dissipation thanks to Ice-Tech Freeza technology
- Available in 140, 160, 180, and 203mm sizing
- Available in internally or externally splined versions
- Centerlock hub compatible
- For use with road, gravel or MTB disc brake systems