"Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee"
World-famous boxer Muhummad Ali may not have thought his famous saying would apply to a bike rack, but trust us – this platform rack packs a punch. Weighing in at a feathery 27 lb, the Freedom EX can securely carry two bikes, up to 60 lb each, and can easily accommodate electric bikes as well as rigs with tires up to 4 inches wide.
How’d we pull that off? No sucker punches here. It all comes down to the sturdy, Midwest-made raw materials built on a single bar. The result is a sleek, minimalistic design that sports maximum hauling capacity and an easy-to-maneuver footprint. Plus, the Freedom EX 2-bike tilts away even when fully loaded with bikes. Talk about a knockout.
- Versatility is its middle name. Carries the widest variety of bike combinations.
- Lightest tilting 2-bike hitch rack around, 27 lb total weight, thanks to compact, single-bar design.
- Hauling machine. Can transport 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each, and wheelbases up to 50".
- Open Sesame! Tilting feature allows hatch access, even when fully loaded.
- Features locks and reflectors for extra security and visibility, day and night.