DESIGNED FOR THE DRIVEN
We made this watch for you — the up-at-dawn runners and the conditioned-for-pain triathletes. While you chase your next victory, make sure you’ve got the right tool for the job.
· You can’t run without the right rhythm. Sync your favorite music to your watch.
· Outlast your longest race with up to 10 hours of battery life in GPS mode with music.
· You want numbers, we got numbers. Measure more performance metrics than ever.
· No cash? It’s cool. Use Garmin Pay™ contactless payments1.
· All the directions, none of the paper. Full-color onboard maps guide you on your run.
· Have no fear. Safety and tracking features2 help you feel secure while you run.
Lens Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
Bezel Material: fiber-reinforced polymer
QuickFit™ watch band compatible: yes (22 mm compatible)
Strap material: silicone
Physical size: 47 x 47 x 13.7 mm
Fits wrists with a circumference of 130-220 mm
Color display: Yes
Display Size: 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
Display Type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Weight: 50 g
Battery life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 2 weeks
GPS mode with music: Up to 10 hours
GPS mode without music: Up to 36 hours
Water rating: 5 ATM
Memory/History: 200 hours of activity data