CycleOps Aluminum Roller With Resistance
9502Regular price $389.95
See your fitness-and your bike handling skills-improve when you add CycleOps rollers to your training program. You'll increase your balance, control and ability to ride a straight line, all of which translate to more efficiency, power and technique on the road.
And because you have to pedal 100% of the time to balance your bike, you get an amazing workout, whether you choose to go at an easy spin or a more intense pace.
After a winter on rollers you'll be poised to lead the pack in the spring.
Ready to Roll: Not only do CycleOps Aluminum rollers provide the most awesome stationary workout with incredible real-world ride feel, but they're also simple to set-up, store and transport. For warming up before a race or watching the time fly by during an indoor ride, rollers offer the ultimate in versatility and simplicity.
the CycleOps 'Aluminum with resistance rollers' come with a five-level resistance unit. The resistance unit, a magnetic bar that works within the magnetic field of the rolling aluminum rear drum, allows you to increase the difficulty of your workout without any additional noise.
The rollers can be conveniently folded for grab-and-go transport and out of the way storage, so training areas stay clutter-free and you're never more than a few seconds away from letting the good times roll.
- Precision-lathed 3.25" aluminum roller drums run silent and smooth, and won't distort in heat or sunlight.
- Fold flat or stand on end for convenient storage.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Durable steel-frame construction
- Adjustable belt for right and left dismount
- Resistance unit included for 5 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Resistance unit uses zero moving parts to deliver quiet magnetic resistance.