Strut your stuff high and low with the two-stepping Shimano 2x9 drivetrain on the Rockhopper Comp 2x. The size-specific Premium A1 Aluminum frame makes for the perfect dance partner with geometry that lets you attack twists and turns with sharp, responsive handling and tackle descents with confidence-inspiring stability.
An SR SunTour XCM fork gets our RxTune treatment and hydraulic disc brakes keep up with whatever rhythm you throw at them, while a killer wheelset with Shimano hubs means you’ve got plenty of options when it comes to lacing up your dancing shoes.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Full 2x9 Shimano shifting handles drivetrain duties while you focus on the ride.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Shimano with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.