There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
|Fork||Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible|
|Seat Binder||Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm|
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|Stem||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Saddle||Presta, 40mm valve|
|SeatPost||Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Derailleur||KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Chain||Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 44T, 110BCD|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Headlight||Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V|
|Taillight||Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V|
|Kickstand||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|Rack||Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg|
|Fenders||Specialized DryTech, Aluminum|
|Rims||700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width|
|Front Hub||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|Rear Hub||Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tire||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tire||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|Inner Tubes||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|