Take the performance and Body Geometry ergonomics of our high-end road shoes, put them in an affordable design, and you basically have the Torch 1.0 Road shoes. They have Velcro closures for a customizable, adjustable fit, a comfortable design, and a composite outsole that provides just the right level of rigidity.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- With a 6.0 Stiffness index, the injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff and plenty light.
- Three-strap offset Velcro closure for a superior fit.
- Synthetic upper with for supple feel over the foot.
- Reflective heel elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 290g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Velcro|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||6/15|
|Weight||290g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|