PRO-LEVEL PERFORMANCE MADE AFFORDABLE
We asked ourselves, “How do we bring pro-level performance down to a price more riders can afford?” D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology was the answer. Smartweld allows us to create the most consistent, high-strength welds possible while taking full advantage of compliant, ultralight alloy tubes.
XC-FAST AND TRAIL-BIKE CAPABLE
Cross-country courses have grown more technical, so why we gave the Chisel a dose of trail bike DNA. The Chisel’s longer top tube, shortened head tube, and slightly slack front end increase its downhill stability without sacrificing its climbing ability.
• Light, stiff, and durable, the premium M5 alloy frame is the perfect racing platform.
• RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork, complete with lockout and adjustable rebound damping.
• SRAM’s SX Eagle 1X drivetrain gives you the gearing you need to tackle any climb.
- Given its light weight and ultra-stiff characteristics, M5 aluminum was the natural choice for the Chisel’s frame. And when complemented with our speed-focused XC 29 Geometry, D'Aluisio Smartweld technology, and internal cable routing, you get a bike that compromises nothing in delivering explosive speed, confident handling, and hassle-free maintenance.
- Rocks and bumps are soaked up by the RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork. It features proprietary technology from RockShox, like its Solo Air™ spring, that maintains an ideal equilibrium, as well as being one of the lightest air springs on the market.
- SRAM's 12-speed SX Eagle drivetrain, with its 11-50t cassette, provides a wide gear range that lets you spin up the climbs, yet have plenty of top end for the descents. One-by setups also decrease weight and make it next to impossible to drop a chain.
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM Powerspline
- CRANKSET SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 165/170/175mm, 32T
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM SX Eagle
- FORK RockShox Judy Gold 29, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (XS: 80mm, S:90mm, M-XL: 100mm of travel)
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- FRONT TIRE Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE Specialized Power, hollow steel rails
- SEATPOST Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- STEM Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad
- REAR BRAKE Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 30.8mm
- FRAME Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake