There was a time—not that long ago—when mountain bikes were simple. The leap from rigid forks to suspended freedom opened up more terrain. More importantly, it meant more fun. The Marzocchi Z2 was a badge of honor. It still is. Red forks that match with anything. A heritage that speaks volumes. In the past twenty years, bikes may have changed dramatically but, damn it, does progress ever look good.
Long live fun. Long live the king. Welcome back, Z2. Now, send it.
- Enhanced lower leg stiffness with “M” arch design for maximum tire clearance
- Gloss Red or Matte Black paint options
- New 15QRx110mm axle design
- 27.5x2.8 or 29x2.6 tire compatibility
- 100, 120, 130, 140 and 150mm travel options
- 44mm and 51mm fork rake options