For as long as saddles have been around, many women have struggled to find one that fits right. While many people looked at that as a problem, Specialized saw it as an opportunity to find a solution. Specialized spent a lot of time performing research and prototyping to find the saddle that delivers the comfort women deserve. The Mimic technology allows your saddle to adapt to you for maximum comfort. Specialized added this technology to the extremely lightweight S-Works Power saddle, with it's stiff, FACT carbon shell and rails, resulting in a high performance saddle with a high degree of comfort. It still features all of the Body Geometry design characteristics that it is known for, but with the added comfort from the Mimic Technology.
- Body Geometry design ensures blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Mimic technology uses multilayered materials to maintain equilibrium and minimize swelling in soft tissue
- FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Padding: Level II (Medium)
Rail: Hollow Titanium