If you know the history of the Stumpjumper FSR, you know that it doesn't believe in compromising. And not surprisingly, this still rings true today with the Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29. It features SRAM's workhorse one-by groupset and the no-holds-barred Guide R hydraulic disc brakes to round out a build that places an equal focus on durability and efficiency. At the frame, you'll find a FACT 9m carbon fiber chassis with an M5 alloy rear end that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you truly do get a bike that refuses to compromise.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Roval Traverse 29 2Bliss Ready wheels provide a strong, stable platform that's built to deliver heaps of responsiveness, speed, and supreme handling.
- CHAIN SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed w/PowerLink
- CRANKSET RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, 28T
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X1 Type 2.1, 11-speed
- FORK RockShox Pike RC 29/27.5+, Solo Air, compression and rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
WHEELS & TIRES
- FRONT HUB Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Roval Traverse, DT Swiss internals, sealed cartridge bearings, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- INNER TUBES 29x1.75/2.4"", 60mm Presta valve
- SPOKES DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, 29x2.3"", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR TIRE Slaughter, GRID casing, 29x2.3"", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- PEDALS Resin Test Ride w/toe clips
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
- FRAME FACT 9m, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel