For the construction, they used their venerable VaporRize knit fabrics that provide the optimal blend of moisture management and durability. Not only this, but the materials used have an incredibly soft hand against the skin for all-day comfort on the road. And compared to the rest of the SL line, this jersey has some unique features, like their Cold Fabric technology that reduces the surface temperature of the dark fabrics to keep you evenly cool while under the sun and a welded "cuffless" sleeve design that improves your aerodynamic profile and overall comfort.
Of course, you'll also find convenient features like three rear pockets, a zippered sweatproof pocket for housing your electronics, and a full-length front zipper, but you'll also get a Form Fit that makes the SL Pro jersey feel painted on. This detail ensures that the jersey predictably follows all of your movements in the saddle, without leaving any material bunched or flapping in the wind.
- VaporRize knit fabric construction is extremely lightweight, soft against the skin, and nothing short of aggressive when it comes to moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark colored fabrics to keep you cool without sacrificing style.
- Three rear, one sweatproof zippered, and one side panel stash pocket provide all the room and security you need to carry your ride essentials and electronics.
- Arm openings feature a "cuffless" welded sleeve construction that increases comfort, minimizes chafing, and increases aerodynamics.
- Full-length front zipper lets you regulate your level of ventilation on hard climbs and chilly descents.
- Tall sizing offered with additional body length.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Form Fit provides a precise, second skin level of fit that's ideal for hard days out, aggressive training, or top-level racing.