There's no denying it, we're still in love with aluminum road bikes, and when it comes to transforming this passion into a labor of love, we make a bike like the Allez Elite. If you're just finding your cycling legs, this is the best place to start.
Not only does a light bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
Speaking of the fork, entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier. For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack of you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame features fully manipulated tubing with Smooth Welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling.
- Shimano 105 handles the shifting duties in spades, delivering smooth, crisp, precise shifts no matter the conditions.
- CHAIN KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- BOTTOM BRACKET Included w/ crankset
- CRANKSET Praxis Alba M30
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano 105, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105, clamp-on
- CASSETTE Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAINRINGS 50/34T
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105, long cage, 11-speed
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets
- SADDLE Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEAT BINDER Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- TAPE Specialized S-Wrap
- SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
WHEELS & TIRES
- REAR WHEEL DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT WHEEL DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- REAR TIRE Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- FRONT BRAKE Axis 1.0 caliper
- REAR BRAKE Axis 1.0 caliper
- PEDALS Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
- FRAME Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing