You wanted the best, and our Women's SL Pro Jersey gives you the best. It represents everything that we know how to do with a cycling jersey, so you can expect a surreal, ready-to-race fit, premium fabrics, a thoughtful construction, and all of the performance features you could possibly dream of. This is SL Pro.
From start to finish, we spared no expense and thought of every detail down to the stitch. For the construction, we used our venerable VaporRize™ knit fabrics that provide the optimal blend of moisture management and durability. Not only this, but the materials used have an incredibly soft hand against the skin for all-day comfort on the road. And compared to the rest of the SL line, this jersey has some unique features, like our Cold Fabric technology that reduces the surface temperature of the dark fabrics to keep you evenly cool while under the sun and a welded "cuffless" sleeve design that improves your aerodynamic profile and overall comfort.
Of course, you'll also find convenient features like three rear pockets, a zippered sweatproof pocket for housing your electronics, and a full-length front zipper, but you'll also get our Form Fit that's tailored specifically to women and makes the SL Pro jersey feel painted on. This detail ensures that the jersey predictably follows all of your movements in the saddle, without leaving any material bunched or flapping in the wind.
VaporRize™ knit fabric construction is extremely lightweight, soft against the skin, and nothing short of aggressive when it comes to moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Three rear pockets and one sweatproof pocket provide all the room and security you need to carry your ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper lets you regulate your level of ventilation on hard climbs and chilly descents.
- Deflect® UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Rear reflective piping increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Form Fit provides a precise, second skin level of fit that's ideal for hard days out, aggressive training, or top-level racing.