When it comes to high -uality bib shorts, it all starts at the fabric. Of course, this meant that Specialized utilized their ultra-soft and highly breathable VaporRize materials to provide the utmost in moisture management and support. In addition to this, they also implemented their Cold Fabric technology that reduces the surface temperature of the fabric to keep you cool and comfortable.
Meanwhile, the women's-specific fit has also been given a tremendous amount of detail. You'll find that it follows an articulated design in order to accommodate the movements and position of cycling. And to make sure that the fit holds, they designed the leg openings with a fold-over, silicone-printed cuff that gently, yet firmly, holds the legs in place.
The chamois is the Women's Body Geometry SL Pro. This chamois was designed specifically for women, and it has padding with a multi-density design that varies the degree of support in perfect harmony with the body. And as a result, you'll find that it significantly reduces pressure on the soft tissue and nerves, creating a ride feel and degree of comfort that's nothing short of sublime.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are soft, lightweight, and highly breathable, with an equal emphasis placed on moisture management in order to increase your comfort on long rides at high effort.
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark colored fabrics to keep you cool without sacrificing style.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Fold-over leg cuff w/silicone print prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive hold over the leg.
- HookUp magnetic bib connection at the lower back eases entry and exit for nature breaks.
- Body Geometry SL Pro Women's Chamois features multi-density padding to strategically reduce pressure on soft tissue and nerves, leaving you comfortable for long stretches in the saddle.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 9" inseam (size Medium)