Body Geometry designed, the Specialized Body Geometry Romin Comp Gel Saddle 2011 uses a stiff base, made from carbon fibre, which improves ride comfort and reduces weight. The Body Geometry patented design has been added to relieve soft tissue areas and promote blood flow.
The Romin Comp Gel is a high performance saddle, using hollow chromoly rails, which are lightweight, stiff and durable. Further adding to this saddle's hard-wearing credentials is the addition of a Micromatrix cover, which is also water resistant, so making it ideal for all year round riding.
This cover houses the tuned-density PU foam, a lightweight yet supportive padding ideal for clocking up big miles on.
In a black, stripped design, with subtle Specialized graphics and a 130 millimetre width, this is the ideal saddle for road, time trials, triathlons and cyclocross.
- Patented BG design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff carbon-reinforced shell tuned for ride compliance
- Gel padding added to lightweight PU foam for increased comfort over longer rides
- Light and super durable hollow chromoly rails
- Tough, light and water resistant Micromatrix cover
- 130mm width
- Black with striped detailing