For either bicycle or motorcycle, to refill your Nano-Tech cleaner.
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill concentrate! It’s the same award-winning cleaner but in concentrated form!
Each 1L concentrate will mix with water for up to 4 litres of Bike cleaner.
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X-3 Dirty Chain Machine! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- 5 litre carton = 20 litres of Bike Cleaner at £4 per litre!
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at £5 per litre!
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at £6 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
Contains: Tetrasodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate and Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated, sulfates, sodium salts. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged skin contact.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Skin Contact: Rinse with water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison center for advice.CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300 24HR.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only contents are readily biodegradable to internationally recognised standards.
CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300, 24 HR.