Three of our most-loved clean, protect and lube products that’ll make light work of grime and keep your bike running smooth. An epic kit that makes for the perfect gift for that bike fanatic in your life.
Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Keep can away from any source of electricity. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Do not store above 120°F or in direct sunlight. Do not smoke while using. Avoid breathing vapors. Use with adequate ventilation. Intentional inhalation abuse (concentrating and inhaling vapors) may be harmful or fatal.
Contains: Tetrasodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate and Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated, sulfates, sodium salts. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged skin contact.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Skin Contact: Rinse with water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison center for advice.
CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300, 24 HR.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only contents are readily biodegradable to internationally recognised standards.
Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
- Free's seized parts
- Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion
- Provides light lubrication for moving parts
- Reduces metal to metal contact
- Prevents dirt adhesion
- Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
Dry Weather Lube
- Ensures silky smooth gear shifts
- Reduces friction and energy consumption
- Repels water for chain and component protection
- Excels in dry, dusty riding conditions
- Extreme pressure additives for increased efficiency
- Vegetable oil based formula for eco protection
- Pipette system for easy application
- Can be applied to chain, shifters, cables and derailleurs
- Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross