GET INSIGHTS TO IMPROVE
Who cares that the Edge 830 cycling computer — with touchscreen — offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do.
· Ride like you know every hill and curve. Plus, find the routes the locals hit most.
· Get lost in your ride knowing Edge will always get you back. No backseat rider needed.
· Ride your best, then beat it. Compare recent efforts to previous rides.
· Finally, a coach who doesn’t yell. Sync structured workouts right to your Edge.
· See your stats. All of them. Track more performance metrics than ever before.
· The longer the ride, the better. Get up to 20 hours of riding before you need to recharge.
Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensory.
Cycling safety features include bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when paired with your compatible smartphone)
Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing - helps you ride like a local - plus on-device route creation and off-course recalculation; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data
Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store. Sensor compatibility - ANT Plus, BLE
MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance, hang time, and Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life
Specifications of the Garmin Edge 830
- Size: 50 x 82 x 20 mm
- Display type: 2.6" color touchscreen
- Display resolution: 246 x 322 pixels
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 24 hours (typical)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Ambient light sensor
- Integrated In-ride power capable
- Sensor compatibility: ANT+, BLE